skip to main | skip to sidebar

Red Queen Ramblings

"In this place it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place." Whimsical musings of a girl who refuses to stay put.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Okay, I suck when it comes to pictures

I had this great idea that I would sit at this internet cafe and update my blog with a million pictures, but sadly I forgot my cord that connects my phone to my computer at home, so again, you will have to settle for words until I get my act together.
Posted by charissa at 10:14 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

author

charissa
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (35)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ▼  June (17)
      • home sweet home!
      • Being a tourist
      • leapin' lepers!
      • To bike or not to bike?
      • Wanna see a little bit of heaven? Here is my littl...
      • Weird things I didn't expect to see.
      • Random pictures of buildings in the city centre
      • Pictures--The walk that makes the job worthwhile.
      • Pictures--what does a jet-lag historian of biology...
      • pictures--my fabulous London hotel
      • Pictures finally--Pearson
      • Crawling around Cambridge
      • Eating in Cambridge
      • Cambridge here I come!
      • Okay, I suck when it comes to pictures
      • Auto pilot
      • So, here is the thing about me and airports . . .